Looking for something original, local and full of history? Then a guided tour of the Taymans Brouwerij Brewery is for you!
General presentation of the brewery, its history and the details of our project
Tasting of our beers led by a professional zythologist
Tour of the brewery facilities, explaining the brewing process and the differences between traditional vs lambic brewing
Length of visit: 1.5 - 2 hours
Tours are in French, Dutch or English every day of the week, except Sunday.
- 250€ excl. VAT for groups smaller than 12 people
- 300€ excl. VAT for groups ranging from 13 to 20 people
See Terms & Conditions and below FAQ for more information.
Please fill in below form to request availability and arrange details:
Frequently asked questions:
If you'd like to book a customized program, please contact us. Once we've clarified your wishes and expectations, we'll draw up a quote. If you are happy with our proposal, we will send you an email for your approval. The full amount is due latest one month prior to the event. Like all service providers, we are subject to 21% VAT, and an invoice will be issued.
In the event of a delay, please notify us either by telephone or by sending a message to the mobile phone number given in your booking confirmation.
If you need to change your booking, please contact us as soon as possible by email. Reservation date changes are subject to availability. We will do our utmost to make the requested changes as far as possible.
Except in cases of duly justified force majeure (death of a relative, birth of a child, hospitalization, air travel problems, long-distance transport strikes), no changes will be accepted less than seven calendar days before the date booked (unless otherwise agreed).
Administrative costs are €50 excluding VAT per change.
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact us as soon as possible, by email.
- At 30 calendar days or more before the date of the performance, Brasserie Taymans Brouwerij will retain €50 excluding VAT as an administrative fee.
- Between the 29th and 8th calendar day before the date of the service, Brasserie Taymans Brouwerij will retain 50% of the total cost including VAT, with a minimum of €50 excluding VAT.
- 7 calendar days or less before the date of the service, Brasserie Taymans Brouwerij will retain 100% of the total cost including VAT.